Friday, February 1, 2008

Want To Watch TV On Your Computer?

I have always wanted to watch television on my pc or notebook. In fact, several years ago I purchased a tv tuner that plugged into my laptop with a USB connector. It worked, although the picture wasn?t great. But, I also needed cable access to a tv signal source, and that was a serious pain.

I travel a lot. There have been countless times that I?ve been stuck in a hotel room when some live event was on somewhere in the world, and I couldn?t watch it because the hotel just didn?t have the right channel. Or there would be some particular tv show I wanted to watch, which wasn?t available with the limited hotel services.

Another problem I had was that I spent a lot of time working in different countries, and often the local television was predominantly in a foreign language. Some of these countries had very limited cable or satellite television. Mostly I had no way of accessing tv programs in my own language, which in my case is English.

I always thought it would be fantastic if I could just plug in my laptop and watch whatever tv service and whatever channel I wanted whenever I felt like it. Well, I just recently made a fantastic discovery! With the advent of high speed internet, improved computers, and the latest developments in software, it has now become possible to watch any television show you want, anywhere in the world. This includes live broadcasts of major sporting events.

You can now buy software which installs with a simple download onto your pc or laptop which allows you to view at least 3000 channels worldwide, includes a vast menu of foreign language programs. There are premium versions of the same software that will allow you to view over 4000 channels. Hardware of any kind for your computer is not required, unlike until quite recently, when you needed a tv card or an external tv receiver. What is even more remarkable is that you pay just a one-time membership fee for the software, and you can watch the tv channels for free - forever! There are no monthly fees, which is quite a significant saving.

Frankly, I can?t speak highly enough about the convenience and benefits of this software. It?s extremely simple to install and the software interface is very easy to operate. I strongly recommend you give it a try. The software manufacturer offers a money back guarantee, so you?ve got nothing to lose. It really is a no-brainer.

To learn more about this remarkable advance in online entertainment, visit Satellite TV For Your PC

Labels: , , , , ,