Friday, November 16, 2007

Watch TV on your PC

I have been paying top dolloar for cable for a number of years, at least 10 to be axact. My current cable bill is around $100 and there is no end in site. The quick solution is to get rid of cable and find another way to spend my free time. How do I reduce the cable bill?

STEPS: 1. List all the channels I frequently watch 2. List all the shows I frequently watch 3. Break down in order of priority by channel and show 4. End result? Keep everything and keep paying through the roof.

I was recently browsing the net to find a solution to this costly problem. Here is what I found: SATELLITE TV for PC!

The price for this product is half of what I currently pay for my cable bill, per month. The best part is that it's a one time fee. So all your cable is under $50 for ever. The summary below outlines the future of cable.

BENEFITS:

PERFECTLY LEGAL: 100% Legal - Guaranteed!

IT WORKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD: U.S., U.K., Canada, Japan, India, Russia, etc. Connect To A Whole New World Of Online Entertainment.

NO EXTRA HARDWARE OR TV CARD REQUIRED: There is no need to buy extra hardware equipment or a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection. You just need an internet connection (the faster your internet speed the better picture you will get). It even works with a 56k connection. (A Broadband connection will deliver superior audio and video quality).

VERY EASY TO USE / NO PC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED: Just install the program and click - then instantly watch International satellite channels on your PC! It only takes a few seconds...

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS NEEDED & NO RECURRING CHARGES... EVER! Get all the entertainment you need for a one time payment of only $49.95!

NO ADS OR SPYWARE!

WORKS WITH ALL VERSIONS OF WINDOWS (95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP)

THERE ARE NO CATCHES AND THERE IS NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY... EVER! Get over 3000 Stations for a small one-time fee.

Once you have bought the software, you have nothing else to pay... EVER!

You won't be disappointed...

Check out some of our great feedback!!

I'm TV fanatic. After a hard working day I love to come hope, sit on the couch and wathc a sports game or a tv show. Introducing - SATELLITE TV for PC!

Labels: , , , , , , ,